The school building 
 
The Hall lies in the heart of the Northumbrian countryside, ten miles from the market town of Morpeth. It was rebuilt in 1825 by John Dobson and has been described as a 'classical masterpiece'. It manages to combine the grandeur of larger mansions with the intimacy of more homely establishments. 
 
The grounds extend to about 12 acres of gardens and recreation area including lawns, a floodlit hard tennis court, gym, playing field, outdoor play area and zip slide, rough woodland and river where the pupils may 
play, fish or swim. Fruit and vegetables are grown in the walled garden. This also houses a variety of animals such as hens, geese, rabbits, ducks, turkeys, pigs and sheep, all of which are used in the teaching of Rural 
Studies. 
 
Within the house there are well-equipped classrooms, individual teaching rooms, a large Food Technology department, Science laboratory and a well equipped IT suite. The Art department and workshops are adjacent 
to the main building. 
 
All dormitories and changing rooms are housed in the main building. 
 
ariel view of school
Sports day fun!
School playing field
Hand reared pigs
Designed and created by it'seeze